Andhra Pradesh Telangana EPASS Home Page scholarship apply online application. Check status of epass scholarship. ePass homepage renewal telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in apepass.cgg.gov.in. This Electronics Payment and Application System of Scholarships is the prestigious program introduced by the Government of Andhra Pradesh before the bifurcation. Now, this scheme is being followed in both Telangana and Andhra Pradesh(AP). This scheme benefits the students by providing the scholarship for their higher education. The courses which are eligible for this epass homepage scholarship program are Engineering, Hotel Management, Degree and Nursing, few other courses. Students who are economically backward and can’t afford for their higher studies which involve thousands of rupees are eligible. Lakhs of students are already benefited from this. The state government’s successfully paid the fee to the colleges.
Epass Home Page AP TS apepass.cgg.gov.in telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in
The are list of things to read to know whether a student is eligible for obtaining a scholarship or not. They are given below.
- SC/ST students whose parental income is two lakhs or below
- BC/Economically Backward Case/ Disabled students whose parental income is less than one lakh
- Students attendance must be greater than 75% for every quarter
- Only regular students are eligible
Below is the list of points in the scenarios where the student will not be eligible to get the ePass scholarship.
- Students who are belonging to the category of SC/ST whose parental income is greater than two lakhs
- BC/Economically Backward(EBC)/Disabled student whose parental income is greater than one lakh
- Students who are pursuing online courses or part-time education
- Students who don’t have attendance more than 75% in every quarter
- Those students who joined the courses in management quota or sponsored seats(getting seat by paying money to the college)
- Students who are already obtaining a stipend more than the epass home page scholarship aggregate per anum
- Students of government employees
- EBC students who are studying intermediate
Status of Application Check at ePass Homepage
To know whether your college is eligible or not for the applying of scholarship. Visit the website https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/ if you are studying in Telangana state. Visit http://apepass.cgg.gov.in/ website if you are a student in Andhra Pradesh. Normally, all the colleges and educational institutions which are approved by the respective state governments are eligible. So, no need to worry. But better check and get the confirmation from the above-provided websites. The post matric courses which are approved by the government of AP and Telangana are eligible. And students who are studying those courses have the option to apply for epass home page scholarship if they are eligible as per the guidelines provided above.
All the students have to open bank accounts. The money will be deposited in the student’s bank account. These account details will be collected by the college where the student is studying. And it is the responsibility of the college and its management to submit those details to the epass scholarship home page department. Once a student registers to the application, the government will conduct verification process. Only upon successful completion of verification, the student will be given the scholarship. The state government holds all legal rights to take required action if they found anyone misusing the scheme.